Finally, replacement rollers specifically sized for vintage Conn saxophones!
Most key rollers won’t fit vintage Conn saxophones; they’re usually too thick and too long. Our rollers are specifically sized to fit Conn saxophones.
- Diameter is slightly reduced, to clear the keywork.
- NEW: We now carry a “thin” size for soprano sax left pinky keys!
- Machined from pearlescent resin rod.
- Available in the lengths Conn used throughout their production.
- The center hole fits the original screws (along with our replacement screws).
These rollers also fit many of the stencil models that Conn produced, such as the Pan American.
- 7/16″ thin (soprano sax left pinky keys)
- 5/8″ (right pinky keys)