Thank you for shopping with South Florida Horns. We value your business!
The following terms and conditions apply to our website, store, and repair shop. These terms are subject to change without notice.
Latest revision: May 15, 2020.
Online Store Policies
- Disclaimer: South Florida Horns is not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind due to any use or misuse of any or all merchandise.
- Payment: We accept checks payable to “South Florida Horns” or credit cards. All checks must clear before your order will ship.
- Sales Tax: Orders shipped to Florida addresses are subject to Florida state sales tax. Sales tax in Florida is calculated based on the shipping destination within Florida. Tax Exempt Entities: We need to have a copy of your tax-exempt certificate on file before you make your payment, or we are required to collect sales tax.
- Shipping: We ship via USPS within the United States only. Items normally ship within three (3) business days of receiving full payment. In the event of a back-order or other delay, we will contact you as soon as possible. Tracking information for your shipment is provided when available. All packages are insured for the full amount of your purchase. In the event of a damaged shipment, contact us and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- Warranty: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new merchandise sold through our store carries the full warranty from the manufacturer. No other warranty is made or implied.
- Return Policy: Upon receiving your order, you have fourteen (14) days to evaluate your purchase. If, for any reason, you wish to return any or all of your purchase, contact us to let us know and send it back. In order for your return to be processed, it must be in original, resalable condition in its original packaging. Custom parts and other special order products are not returnable. You agree to be solely responsible for return shipping and insurance. Credit card purchases will be refunded to the card used to make the purchase, and all other forms of payment will be refunded by company check.
Repair Shop Policies
- Hours of Operation: All repair consultation is scheduled in advance and by appointment only. We are in the office Monday through Friday, and are not available evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Estimates: Written estimates are available without charge or further obligation. Once we have examined your instrument we will provide a firm quote for the required services. This quote will be good for thirty (30) days. Work begins only upon your approval of this quote. It is impossible in most cases to estimate repair charges without physically examining your instrument.
- Turn Around Time: Your instrument will typically be ready within one (1) week of your authorization to proceed with the repairs quoted. For major restorations such as overhauls, and in certain other circumstances, we may need more time. In the event we anticipate a delay, we will communicate this to you prior to beginning any work.
- Warranty: We take pride in the quality and longevity of our work, and guarantee all work for thirty (30) days. This non-transferable warranty includes parts and labor, but does not include damage caused by neglect or abuse. New, unrelated problems which arise during the warranty period and are not covered. All warranty work must be performed by South Florida Horns. The customer is responsible for transporting the instrument to and from our shop in Lake Worth, FL for any warranty service. Work attempted by any other individual or repair shop will void the warranty.
- Payment: Payment in full is required in order to pick up your instrument. Items not picked up within thirty (30) days of completion may be sold to cover repair charges. We accept cash or checks payable to “South Florida Horns.” All checks must clear before any items are returned.
- Sales Tax: We are required to collect sales tax from customers who visit the shop in person or have their instruments shipped within Florida. Sales tax in Florida is calculated based on the shipping destination within Florida. The sales tax rate at our Lake Worth shop is 7.0%. Tax Exempt Entities: We need to have a copy of your tax-exempt certificate on file before you make your payment, or we are required to collect sales tax.
- Shipping: You accept sole responsibility for any shipping charges to and from our shop in Lake Worth, FL. We do not provide delivery service of any kind.
About Our Website
- The materials comprising the South Florida Horns website are provided as a service to our customers on an “as-is, as-available” basis for informational purposes only. While we endeavor to provide content of the highest possible quality, we assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. South Florida Horns makes no explicit commitment to update the information contained herein.
- Disclaimer: South Florida Horns makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the website, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Intellectual Property: All materials contained in this website are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of South Florida Horns.
- Third Party Content: Links to external, or third party websites are provided solely for our visitors’ convenience. While we endeavor to provide links to sites with meaningful and appropriate content, links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and South Florida Horns accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content.